Lehua Soprano Long Neck Ukulele is on of the few Hawaiian Style ukuleles made in the original home of the ukulele; Portugal.
This is our newest model. It’s unique design utilizes a concert neck and scale length on a soprano body, which makes it an easy instrument to play and it sounds great. In addition it contains all the features of the Soprano standard ukulele.
Why buy from us?
- We're an authorized dealer and give you the full manufacturer's warranty.
- The Good Uke is run by ukulele players who care about quality!
- Till this day the owner still personally emails every customer!
- We always ship out all ukuleles as quickly as humanly possible.
- We're not an eCommerce company, we are a family owned business that cares!
- Just read the real, verified customer reviews and see for yourself.
- You instantly get a FREE 30 Minute Skype Lesson with our Good Uke Expert with each ukulele purchase!
- Buy today and leave the rest to us!
Overall length: 23 5/8" (60 cm)
||Scale length: 15 9/16" (39.6 cm)|
||Total frets: 19|
||Frets to the body: 15|
||MSRP: $ 199.00|
See more from: