"Volume. This is what I think about when I see/hear this uke. Ukulele tuning with banjo tone. Specialty ukuleles are gaining in popularity these days and the banjolele is leading the charge. This is the open back version. All Gold Tones ship with a case. Check out the DLX Banjolele if you're looking for the ultimate Banjo Ukulele."
Combining quality uke craftsmanship with a banjo body, the Banjolele achieves more volume while keeping that distinctive uke sound.
Our openback model is an affordable alternative for uke players desiring loud volume and the banjo uke tone. For players wanting to increase volume and tone, the resonator, flange, and brackets may be added at a later time. The Banjolele Deluxe is a replica of one of the most famous banjo ukes ever made. A one-piece flange and resonator creates excellent volume and tone and is a great alternative instrument for uke players as it produces superior volume. It’s design incorporates an arch top which lends itself to banjo uke techniques made famous by George Formby.
Why buy from us?
- We're an authorized dealer and give you the full manufacturer's warranty.
- The Good Uke is run by ukulele players who care about quality!
- Till this day the owner still personally emails every customer!
- We always ship out all ukuleles as quickly as humanly possible.
- We're not an eCommerce company, we are a family owned business that cares!
- Just read the real, verified customer reviews and see for yourself.
- You instantly get a FREE 30 Minute Skype Lesson with our Good Uke Expert with each ukulele purchase!
- Buy today and leave the rest to us!
|Fingerboard Inlay||Snowflake||Headstock Inlay||Curly Maple|
Parts & Hardware
|Nut||Bone||Tuners||Grover Style Metal Geared Tuners|
|Tailpiece||No knot tailpiece||Flange||Flat|
|Arm Rest||Vega style|
Other Features & Options
|Case Options||Heavily padded gig bag available.|
|Nut Width||1 3/8"||Frets||18 Medium Frets|
|Total Length||22"||Head Size||8"|