"The DeCava Jazz Uke is a custom made premium quality ukulele. Made by master luthier Jim DeCava, these one of a kind beauties need three months under his skillful hands to make their way to you. Your patience will be rewarded by a unique, excellent instrument. If you are looking for an ukulele that is unique only to you, with fantastic and classic style, you have found it."
Why buy from us?
- We're an authorized dealer and give you the full manufacturer's warranty.
- The Good Uke is run by ukulele players who care about quality!
- Till this day the owner still personally emails every customer!
- We always ship out all ukuleles as quickly as humanly possible.
- We're not an eCommerce company, we are a family owned business that cares!
- Just read the real, verified customer reviews and see for yourself.
- You instantly get a FREE 30 Minute Skype Lesson with our Good Uke Expert with each ukulele purchase!
- Buy today and leave the rest to us!
The DeCava Jazz Uke is a miniature archtop . The construction and materials are the same as on an archtop guitar, with a carved solid spruce top, and the sides, back, and neck of figured maple. The fingerboard is ebony and the inlays are mother of pearl. The back is not carved, but is braced like the back of a traditional uke, in order to allow more volume when using nylon strings.
The body on these instruments is the same as a full sized archtop guitar, except that the back is not carved, but is like the back of a traditional uke, in order to allow more volume when using nylon strings.
The tops are carved from solid spruce, hand graduated, light weight, and very responsive. The body, sound holes, and neck are edged with white or cream colored bindings to give these instruments the true "jazz" look and feel.